We’re no longer in a world of discrete, incremental changes occurring with decades of rest between them. The pace of change is continuous and overlapping as one change leads to the next and so on. Often, the result of this constant change is burnout. In this session, we’ll learn what burnout is, what causes it, and what we can do to prevent it. We can’t stop the rate of change that we face today, but we can learn to adapt to it better. The better we can adapt, the less burnout we’ll experience, and the happier we’ll all be.
In this virtual session, we will discuss:
- A brief introduction
- What is burnout?
- What is stress?
- How constant change affects us
- How we can become more resilient
In this virtual session, you will learn how to:
- Understand the factors that lead to burnout.
- Identify activities and perspectives that reduce the incidence of burnout.
- Discover how to cope with continuous change