Do you need a Change Agent or a Change Manager?
Take this short assessment to determine whether a change agent or a change manager is the best fit for your change initiative – or if additional resources are needed.
Is Your Organization Ready for Change?
Take any of the short quizzes below to assess your and your organization’s change readiness.
These quizzes are based on the research articles below:
- Budner, S. (1962, March 1). Intolerance of ambiguity as a personality variable. Journal of Personality, 29-50.
- Di Fabio, A., & Gori, A. (2016). Developing a New Instrument for Assessing Acceptance of Change. Frontiers in Psychology, 7(802). doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00802
- Oreg, S. (2003). Resistance to Change: Developing an Individual Differences Measure. Journal of Applied Psychology, 88(4), 680-693.
- Shuck, B., Adelson, J. L., & Reio Jr, T. G. (2017, November-December). The Employee Engagement Scale: Initial Evidence for Construct Validity and Implications for Theory and Practice. Human Resource Management, 56(6), 953-977. doi:10.1002/hrm.21811
- Snell, J. W., Gum, S., Shuck, R. L., Mosley, J. A., & Hite, T. L. (1995, March). The Clinical Anger Scale: Preliminary Reliability and Validity. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 51(2), 215-226.
- Wanous, J. P., Reichers, A. E., & Austin, J. T. (2000). Cynicism About Organizational Change. Group & Organization Management, 25(2), 132-153.
- Yamagishi, T., & Sato, K. (1986). Motivational Bases of the Public Goods Problem. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 50(1), 67-73.